New Webinar Each Month on Topics related to Vocational Evaluation and Career Assessment
High quality training provided by practitioners and leaders in the field!
When? Third Thursday of each month from 3pm to 4pm EST (2 pm – 3pm CST)
- 1.0 pre-approved CRC and/or CVE continuing education credit to each registered participant.
Unable to make it to the live presentation? No problem! A recording will be sent to registered participants after the webinar has been completed.
- February 21, 2019 Curtis Buler & Sam Castiglione Vocational Evaluation with Persons having Blindness/Visual Impairment
|Member Price $30.00 USD Non-Member Price $35.00 USDStudent $20.00 USD
Contact VECAP Home Office for group discounts
CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE BUTTON BELOW TO PAY/REGISTER.
Be sure to include the following information in an email to VECAP Home Office email@example.com:
- What month(s) for which you are registering
- What email address you would like used for communication
Please E-mail registration questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Past webinars can be purchased and viewed for continuing education credits.
Contact Home Office for Details (email@example.com | 804-277-9648)
- June 21,2018 (Archive Available)
Judith Imperatore, M.Ed.
Transition Assessment for Special Education & Vocational Evaluation:
Planning the Process
- July 19, 2018 (Archive Available)
Aaron Norton, LMHC, LMFT, MCAP, CRC, CFMHE
Vocational Implications of Medical Marijuana
- August 16, 2018 (Archive Available)
Dr. Steve Sligar
Vocational Evaluation with Persons Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- September 20, 2018 (Archive Available)
Catherine Burzio, MA, PVE, GCDF, CCSP
Supporting English Language Learners in Career Assessment
- October 18, 2018 (Archive Available)
Accessing and Increasing Motivation for Clients with Autism
- November 15, 2018 (Archive Available)
Dr. Mark Sementilli
Neuropsychological Evaluations: How to Interpret and When to Recommend One