VECAP provides webinars on topics related to Vocational Evaluation and Career Assessment provided by highly trained practitioners and leaders in the field.
- Webinars equal 1.0 continuing education credit which each registered participant will receive proof of participation. Participants will need to submit proof to their credentialing organization for credit.
- Webinars can be viewed live or at a later date.
- Fees for Webinars are:
Member Price $0.00 USD
Non-Member Price $35.00 USD
Student Price: $20.00 USD
Contact VECAP Home Office for group discounts– email@example.com | 804-277-9648
The following two special VEW’s have been offered at no charge to members and non-members
For upcoming or previously recorded VEW’s, refer to registration information below:
CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE BUTTON BELOW TO PAY/REGISTER.
Be sure to include the following information in an email to VECAP Home Office firstname.lastname@example.org:
- What month(s) for which you are registering
- What email address you would like used for communication
Please E-mail registration questions to email@example.com
Past webinars can be purchased and viewed for continuing education credits.
Contact Home Office for Details (firstname.lastname@example.org | 804-277-9648)
- June 21,2018 (Powerpoint Available)
Judith Imperatore, M.Ed.
Transition Assessment for Special Education & Vocational Evaluation:
Planning the Process
- July 19, 2018 (Archive Available)
Aaron Norton, LMHC, LMFT, MCAP, CRC, CFMHE
Vocational Implications of Medical Marijuana
- August 16, 2018 (Archive Available)
Dr. Steve Sligar
Vocational Evaluation with Persons Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- September 20, 2018 (Archive Available)
Catherine Burzio, MA, PVE, GCDF, CCSP
Supporting English Language Learners in Career Assessment
- October 18, 2018 (Archive Available)
Accessing and Increasing Motivation for Clients with Autism
- November 15, 2018 (Powerpoint Available)
Dr. Mark Sementilli
Neuropsychological Evaluations: How to Interpret and When to Recommend One
- February 21, 2019 (Archive Available)
Curtis Buler and Sam Castiglione Vocational Evaluation with Persons Having Blindness/Visual Impairment
- March 21, 2019 (Archive Available)
Making the Connections and Raising Expectations- Evaluating and Preparing for Innovative, STEM Employment
- April 18, 2019 (Archive Available)
Susan T Cooper
The Change Process Model and It’s Implications for Career Assessment and Vocational Evaluation
- September 19, 2019 (Archive Available)
Tools, Techniques, and Technologies for Bridging the Gap Across Transition
- November 21, 2019 (Archive Available)
Trauma – Informed Career Evaluation
- February 20, 2020 (Archive Available)
Dana M. Cea
Transgender and Gender Nonbinary Individuals: Changing The Conversation Around Suicide