New Webinar Each Month on Topics related to Vocational Evaluation and Career Assessment
High quality training provided by practitioners and leaders in the field!
When? Third Thursday of each month from 3pm to 4pm EST (2 pm – 3pm CST)
- 1.0 pre-approved CRC and/or CVE continuing education credit to each registered participant.
Unable to make it to the live presentation? No problem! A recording will be sent to registered participants after the webinar has been completed.
February 20, 2020
|Member Price $30.00 USD Non-Member Price $35.00 USDStudent $20.00 USD|
Contact VECAP Home Office for group discounts
CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE BUTTON BELOW TO PAY/REGISTER.
Be sure to include the following information in an email to VECAP Home Office firstname.lastname@example.org:
- What month(s) for which you are registering
- What email address you would like used for communication
Please E-mail registration questions to email@example.com
Past webinars can be purchased and viewed for continuing education credits.
Contact Home Office for Details (firstname.lastname@example.org | 804-277-9648)
- June 21,2018 (Archive Available)
Judith Imperatore, M.Ed.
Transition Assessment for Special Education & Vocational Evaluation:
Planning the Process
- July 19, 2018 (Archive Available)
Aaron Norton, LMHC, LMFT, MCAP, CRC, CFMHE
Vocational Implications of Medical Marijuana
- August 16, 2018 (Archive Available)
Dr. Steve Sligar
Vocational Evaluation with Persons Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- September 20, 2018 (Archive Available)
Catherine Burzio, MA, PVE, GCDF, CCSP
Supporting English Language Learners in Career Assessment
- October 18, 2018 (Archive Available)
Accessing and Increasing Motivation for Clients with Autism
- November 15, 2018 (Powerpoint Available)
Dr. Mark Sementilli
Neuropsychological Evaluations: How to Interpret and When to Recommend One
- February 21, 2019 (Archive Available)
Curtis Buler and Sam Castiglione Vocational Evaluation with Persons Having Blindness/Visual Impairment
- March 21, 2019 (Archive Available)
Making the Connections and Raising Expectations- Evaluating and Preparing for Innovative, STEM Employment
- April 18, 2019 (Archive Available)
Susan T Cooper
The Change Process Model and It’s Implications for Career Assessment and Vocational Evaluation
- September 19, 2019 (Archive Available)
Tools, Techniques, and Technologies for Bridging the Gap Across Transition
- November 21, 2019 (Archive Available)
Trauma – Informed Career Evaluation
- February 20, 2020 (Archive Available)
Dana M. Cea
Transgender and Gender Nonbinary Individuals: Changing The Conversation Around Suicide