There has never been a better time to join the Vocational Evaluators and Career Assessment Professionals (VECAP) organization.
VECAP is implementing a new strategic plan which includes an aggressive membership drive and additional services to members. We are working to enhance communication between organization members and will provide a forum through which you can ask questions or otherwise exchange professional views with colleagues. Member Access only provides active “members” with access to Training Modules, Work Samples and other resources to assist them in their jobs (check with the home office for access to these resources!) We have ensured participation of VECAP Board members at major conferences or leadership forums related to our goals to promote our value and to increase our exposure, resources, and membership in our valued field. VECAP believes that persons doing career assessment work in a variety of venues, including education, vocational training, rehabilitation, business and industry, and government have a set of common interests, values and that by joining these diverse viewpoints will derive strength in achieving common goals.
- Education and Training
- Discounts at the National VECAP Forum on Issues in Vocational Evaluation and Assessment
- VECAP Newsletters
- VECAP Journals
- Access to National Position Papers/ Reports
- Updates on current job openings
Professional Membership in VECAP
Professional members shall be those individuals actively engaged in the practice of some aspect of vocational evaluation or work adjustment training. This shall also include those individuals who are immediate supervisors, teachers, or researchers in the fields of vocational evaluation or work adjustment.
- Click Here to Join FOR ONE YEAR As a Professional Member ($85.00 USD)
- Click Here to Join FOR TWO YEARS as a Professional Member ($160.00 USD)
- Click Here to Join FOR ONE YEAR as an Associate/Retired Member ($30.00 USD)
Student Membership in VECAP
Student members shall be those individuals enrolled full‐time (9 hours per semester or equivalent for undergraduate study, 6 hours or equivalent per semester for graduate study) in recognized educational programs preparing them for practice in the fields of vocational evaluation or work adjustment.
- Click here to join FOR ONE YEAR as a Student Member ($30.00 USD)
Benefits to Members: Newsletters, journals, networking opportunities, discounted registration at the National Issues Forum and other training events, one member/one vote voting privileges, and eligible to hold office in VECAP.
- Click VECAP Membership Form Update 2018 to Mail a completed membership application form and check.